The Warrior Mission
The mission of Warrior Spirit Healing Arts is to give people the courage to get unstuck in their lives physically and emotionally. Bir Kaur Khalsa supports people with finding more vitality, clarity and self awareness so they can have the physical and emotional freedom they desire in all aspects of life. She has a special interest in treating anxiety, depression, chronic pain and digestive issues.
Bir Kaur brings over 20 years of experience and education to each session including training as a Registered Acupuncturist, certified kundalini yoga teacher, yoga therapist, zero balancing practitioner and physiotherapist assistant. She brings compassion and a patient-centered focus to each session while meeting people where they are at in life. She believes in empowering people to take self authorship of their lives during their unique healing process. Chinese Medicine is compatible with western medicine and psychotherapy to support individual wellbeing.
Bir Kaur acknowledges the offices of Warrior Spirit Healing Arts, that are located in Brantford and Toronto, Ontario are on the traditional territory of the Anishnawbe peoples, the Neutral Peoples, Haudenosaunee peoples and the Mississaugas of the Credit.
Education and Experience
Bir Kaur brings over 20 years of experience and education to every one of your sessions. She honors the value of continuing to learn more about areas of interest while creating a safe space of healing for her clients.
Her credentials are as follows:
- Registered Acupuncturist in Ontario, Canada (2021- present)
- Diploma of Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Eight Branches Academy, Toronto (3 year program, Graduated 2020)
- Post Graduate Studies: 2 year Clinical Integration Course for Chinese Medicine & 5 Element Acupuncture by Lonny Jarrett (2021-2023)
- CCF Certified Life Coach (2020)
- Certified Zero Balancing Practitioner (2 year program, 2015)
- IAYT Certified Kundalini Yoga Therapist (2.5 year program, 2014)
- KRI Level 1 Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher (220 hrs, 2013)
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, Oregon (3 year program in PA, 2011)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology, Minor in Chemistry: Northern Arizona University, Arizona (4 year program, Graduated 2006)
- High School Diploma with Honors: Rancho High School Magnet Program for Allied Therapy/Pre-Med (2002)
- Volunteering in various physiotherapy clinics (1998-2000)
- One on one mentorship with various healthcare practitioners (physiotherapy,somatic therapy, gentle manual therapy, spiritual guidance: 2013 - present)