The Warrior Mission
The mission of Warrior Spirit Healing Arts is to give people the courage to get unstuck in their lives physically and emotionally. Bir Kaur Khalsa helps people find more vitality, clarity and self awareness so they can have the physical and emotional freedom they desire in all aspects of life.
She has a special interest in treating anxiety, depression and pain. Although Bir Kaur enjoys working with all populations, she is passionate about empowering healthcare professionals to take ownership of their own healing.
Bir Kaur supports the life long learning of power sharing and honoring the intersectionality of all races, faith, bodies and sexual orientation. She is committed to the work required to unlearn and dismantle the structures of racism. Bir Kaur values the right every person has to be happy and healthy while having access to affordable healthcare.
Bir Kaur acknowledges the offices of Warrior Spirit Healing Arts, that are located in Brantford and Toronto, Ontario are on the traditional territory of the Anishnawbe peoples, the Neutral Peoples, Haudenosaunee peoples and the Mississaugas of the Credit.
Bir Kaur's Story
Education and Experience
Bir Kaur brings over 20 years of experience and education to every one of your sessions. She honors the value of continuing to learn more about areas of interest while creating a safe space of healing for her clients.
Her credentials are as follows:
- Registered Acupuncturist in Ontario, Canada (2021- present)
- Diploma of Acupuncture and Moxibustion: Eight Branches Academy, Toronto (3 year program, 2020)
- CCF Certified Life Coach (2020)
- Certified Zero Balancing Practitioner (2 year program, 2015)
- IAYT Certified Kundalini Yoga Therapist (2.5 year program, 2014)
- KRI Level 1 Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher (220 hrs, 2013)
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, Oregon (3 year program in PA, 2011)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology, Minor in Chemistry: Northern Arizona University, Arizona (4 year program, 2006)
- High School Diploma with Honors: Rancho High School Magnet Program for Allied Therapy/Pre-Med (2002)
- Volunteering in various physiotherapy clinics (1998-2000)
- One on one mentorship with various healthcare practitioners (physiotherapy,somatic therapy, gentle manual therapy, spiritual guidance: 2013 - present)